- +64 9 889 0246
Monitor you batteries using this remote display. Compatible with the ML Series MPPT Regulators. Graphical LCD, Recall historical data, very low power draw and powered from the MPPT Regulator.
- 128*64 LCD screen
- Review historical data of a specific day.
- Two indicator lights to indicate controller abnormalities and communication errors respectively.
- Features a controller abnormality voice alarm function which can be switched on/ off.
- A backlight time setting function is available.
- Monitor live data and operating status of the controller .On/ off switching, clearing of historical data and restoring to factory settings can all be done with this unit.
- Standard Modbus communication protocol.
- RJ12 as the communication interface.
- No need of an external power source, connection with a controller by means of a data cable will be enough to enable the unit to be powered.
- Can be recess mounted. Or surface mounted using box standoff provided. See image.
|Static Power||: <35mA Backlight ON, <25mA Backlight OFF|
|Comm Port||: RJ12 (6PIN)|
|Baud Rate||: 9600 bps|
|Dimensions||: 115 * 115 face. Surface Mount box all 50mm depth.|