- +64 9 218 5318
AMP-TECH 12V AGM VRLA Deep Cycle Battery. Design is optimsed for Caravan and RV to withstand vibration and low self discharge.
- Superior Cycle Life
- Performance under high rate discharge
- Wide range of charge parameters
Solar batteries are an intricate component for off-grid electrical systems such as solar, wind, and mini hydroelectric systems. All these systems produce DC power which must be stored so that it may be used at a later time. Deep cycle batteries can go from being charged to being discharged to 50% numerous times without damaging the batteries, unlike that of other batteries e.g. Wet cell cranking batteries which are used to start vehicles.
- Deep cycle design, high energy density
- Ideal for repate cycling and daily use, excellent performance over long discharges.
- Improved resistance to freezing
- Low self discharge - Improved charge acceptance due to low internal resistance
|Nominal Voltage||: 12V|
|C20 Rating||: 105Ah|
|Dimensions (L x W x H )||: 305(L) x 229(TH) x 168(W)|
|Weight||: 29 Kg|
|Terminal Type||: T6A|
|Assembly Type||: D|
|Service Life||: 5 Years|
|Warranty||: 1 Years|
|Technology||: VRLA AGM|
|Charging Method||: Constant Voltage|